- 5G will soon become the standard, and the LG V60 ThinQ™ 5G is ready. *LG V60 ThinQTM and LG Dual ScreenTM are sold separately from select carriers. Experience strong connections and extreme power efficiency with the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 865 5G Mobile Platform.
- The LG V60 is perhaps the best V series phone to reach the market in years. This too-huge phone has unbeatable battery life, a refreshed design, a flexible camera arrangement, and a headphone jack. Despite these strengths, competing phones best it in camera quality, display quality, and software experience.
LG V60 THINQ 5G SPECIFICATIONS:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865
- Display: 6.8 inch, 2460 x 1080 pixels resolution OLED 20.5:9 aspect ratio (395 ppi) made of Gorilla Glass 5
- Operating system: Android 10 with LG UX 9.0 UI
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 128GB internal with microSD expansion card slot
- Cameras: 13 megapixel super wide (117 degrees) f/1.9 and 64 megapixel rear f/1.8 cameras. ToF sensor array included. 10 megapixel f/1.9 front-facing camera.
- Water resistance: IP68 water and dust rating
- Shock resistance: MIL-STD 810G
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, NFC, FM radio
- Battery: 5,000 mAh non-removable with Qualcomm Quick Charge 4+
- Dimensions: 169.3 x 77.6 x 8.9 mm and 214 grams
- Color: Classy Blue and Classy White
LG DUAL SCREEN SPECIFICATIONS
Display: 6.8 inch, 2460 x 1080 pixels resolution OLED 20.5:9 aspect ratio (395 ppi)
Outside cover display: 2.1 inch mono
Hinge: 360 Freestop
Dimensions: 175.9 x 86 x 14.99 mm and 134 grams
Color: Black and White