The Realme V3 is now out and it is considered as the cheapest 5G phone in the market today.
With the Realme V3, you’re getting a MediaTek Dimensity 720 processor, which enables its 5G connectivity. And with its starting price of CNY999 (around Php7,000), it’s the cheapest smartphone to have this next-gen wireless technology. You can also look at it as the first entry-level 5G phone ever.
Other than the 5G, the rest of the specs and features are pretty entry-level-like. It has a 6.5-inch HD+ screen, an 8-megapixel selfie camera, and three shooters on the back led by a 13-megapixel sensor.
The battery is rated at 5,000mAh, which is important for a 5G smartphone. It’s coupled by an 18W fast charger.
The Realme V3 5G has a starting price of CNY999 (around Php7,000) for the 6GB/64GB, CNY1,399 (around Php9,900) for the 6GB/128GB, while the top 8GB/128GB model is at CNY1,599 (around Php11,400). It was launched alongside the Realme X7 series and will ship starting September 9 in China. Its release in the Philippines is yet to be known.
Realme V3 Specs
- Android 10, Realme UI
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.5-inch HD+ IPS display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, ~270ppi
- 2GHz MediaTek Helio 720 5G octa-core processor
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- Mali-G57 MC3 GPU
- 64GB/128GB UFS 2.1 internal storage
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel (f/2.2, PDAF) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 164.4 x 76 x 8.6mm
- Weight: 189.5g
- Colors: Blue, White
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W charging