Samsung Digital Appliances has launched its latest appliance for businessmen and executives, the AirDresser.
Designed to care for tailored-fit suits and delicate clothes, the Samsung AirDresser uses powerful air and steam to sanitize, dry, and smoothen out clothes. It has a five-step process that keeps clothes fresh all day, making them ready to wear any time. This includes:
- Jet Air and Air Hangers – releases powerful air to remove dust with minimal noise and vibration.
- JetSteam – gets rid of bacteria, viruses, and allergens by infusing high-temperature steam into the fabric.
- Heat Pump Drying – gently dries clothes at a low temperature to minimize heat damage and shrinkage.
- Wrinkle Care – smoothes out wrinkles with a combination of steam and air to relax the fabric.
- Deodorizing Filter – freshens clothes by breaking down odor-causing particles.
It also features a Self-Clean technology that combines heat, air, and steam to sanitize the AirDresser’s interior.
With Samsung’s five-step process, the lifespan of your clothes increases as you lessen the need for frequent washing and dry cleaning. This saves users time and energy as well, as the AirDresser takes less effort to use than washing clothes.
The AirDresser is available for PHP 129,995. Customers who purchase the appliance until August 31 may also receive a 20% discount on select Samsung appliances with Samsung’s Better At Home promo.