Below, we have adjoined 30 ways to spread positive vibes that are personally tested and experienced.
1. Start your morning with Good Morning greetings
Starting your day with Good Morning greetings makes the day cheery and happy for you and other people as well.
2. Practice good body language
Good body language helps in a good connection with people at the office. It also helps in the prevention of conflicts.
3. Offer directions to a stranger
Offering directions to the stranger is an act of kindness. Additionally, it boosts your confidence and establishes meaningful connections.
4. Share a smile with strangers passing by on the street
Sharing smiles with strangers brings joy and reduces pain.
5. Keep complimenting your coffee server
Complimenting a coffee server or someone working at the restaurant is an act of kindness, also boosts their confidence and inspiration level.
6. Cook and pack meal for your partner
Cooking and packing meals for your partner is an altruistic act that makes their day and gives them the reason to blush all day.
7. Ask your driver about his/her day
Asking your driver about his/her day is also an act of kindness. It improves the social bond and makes them happy.
8. Tell a friend or family members how great they look with a smile
This small act of kindness makes them smile and builds their confidence.
9. Keep a handy pen (in case of someone needs)
While going for an interview or at the office try to always keep an extra pen. It creates a bond and inspires them to help others as well.
10. Offer your seat who needs while traveling in a metro or bus
Offering a seat to a pregnant lady or old people is an act of kindness that makes them happy and comfortable.
11. Encourage your co-worker with a high-five
If you see your co-worker having a stressed life due to work, make them motivated with a high five. It boosts their confidence and inspires them to work hard.
12. Hold the elevator door for people
Holding an elevator for the people is also an act of kindness. It strengthens the relationship and encourages people to help other people.
13. Hold the door for someone behind you
Holding the door for someone behind you makes them happy and inspires them to do the same.
14. Be a good listener
“A friend in need is a friend indeed”. Try to listen to the people and make them feel comfortable about sharing their problems.
15. Thank a friend or family member for listening
If you feel alone or feel like sharing problems with your friend or a family member. Remember to thank them for listening and motivating you!
16. Support family member or a friend in bad phases
If you see a friend or a family member going through a bad phase, try to support them and motivate them. It encourages them to overcome the bad phase.
17. Keep motivating people with the help of quotes
If you see someone going through a bad day or phase, share motivational quotes to motivate them.
18. Share your table with someone who looks alone
If you see someone alone in the office cafeteria or at a local cafe share your table with them. It doesn’t make them feel alone and makes them happy.
19. Keep on checking old friends and remind them how lucky you are to have them in your life
We all have a hectic and stressful life, still, try to make a little bit of time from your hectic schedules and keep on checking old friends and let them know you are lucky to have them.
20. If you see trash somewhere, pick and throw in the dustbin
While walking on the road, if you see trash, pick and throw. This act encourages other people as well and makes the city clean.
“Go Green and Clean”
21. Give unused clothes to the donation center
Giving unused clothes brings a smile on the face of people who cannot afford them.
22. Share healthy tips with co-workers and friends
We all work in a stressful environment. To make your co-work cheery and healthy, keep on sharing healthy tips.
23. Surprise your partner
Surprisingly your partner makes your partner happy and strengthens your relationship.
24. Be kind to yourself
While being kind to others, don’t forget to be kind to yourself. It will provide more strength to spread the positivity.
25. Share your knowledge and learnings
While working, keep on sharing little tips or knowledge. It guides people and takes them to an appropriate path.
26. Greet coworkers and neighbors
Greeting coworkers and neighbors with a smile enlightens their mood and makes them happy.
27. Offer food to beggars
Offering food to beggars is an act of kindness. It brings a smile on their faces and helps them from starvation.
28. Mentor and support your colleagues
If you think someone at the office needs support and mentoring, do it without giving a second thought. It motivates them and improves your confidence level.
29. Babysit Pets
If you see your friend or a colleague having trouble taking care of their pets, offer them a pet sitting. It makes them feel relaxed and happy.
30. Hug people who are going through a bad day or a bad phase
Hugging people reduces the feeling of loneliness, anxiety, and depression, and stress. It makes them happy and motivated.
We know that implementing all the 30 ways in your daily life is difficult. How about starting your day with at least 10 of the ways, then leveling up to 15 or 20?? Once you start following these ways, we are sure that it will also give you positivity. So, save this list and start using it to spread positivity.
Copy right : calm sage